Thursday, January 8, 2015

Master Bedroom


Our Master Bedroom still has a long way to go. If you remember, this is what it looked like when we moved in.


To be honest it doesn't look much different from this now. The wall of blue wallpaper has been stripped and painted. Almost half of all the floral wallpaper is removed but there is still a lot to go and our poor drywall has taken a beating with the removal process. So needless to say, there is still a lot of work to be done and frankly I am having trouble getting motivated. 
on the positive side, fabric.com was offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more, so when I ordered the fabric for our pallet ottoman, I added on some pillow fabric for our Master Bedroom and it is finally here!


Then for Christmas my awesome Mom got us our Duvet Cover from Urban!


so I updated our mood board from the original post on the Master Bedroom.





No comments:

Post a Comment