Sunday, June 29, 2014

A New Beginning

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." - Allen Saunders
I have been trapped in the hustle and bustle of my life as an employee, mother, wife, and daughter and have gotten a little okay a lot, off track. So here I am, here I am writing my first blog entry for 6 months - can you believe it - 6 MONTHS! I have thought about it every day and every day I have either felt too busy or that I didn't have anything worth blogging about. Granted I was too busy (I still am), but I definitely had things worth blogging about, but the question I asked, was it worth reading about? I don't know, I still don't, but yet here I am....blogging.
So much has happened over the last 6 months, and now I am at a place where I have too much to blog about, which is equally as overwhelming. You have missed a lot. So I think I will take a stab at it, a little at a time.
January:
-Happy New Year
-Willow starts walking
-Mailed out Birthday Invitations

February:
-Valentine's Day
-Photos of the girls
March:
-Happy 1st Birthday Willow
-Happy 3rd Birthday Wren





I will leave you with March for now:)



No comments:

Post a Comment