Wednesday, December 7, 2011

All sorts.

I have all sorts of things to post about today:)
House of Fifty just released a new issue, inside was a superb list of christmas ideas.  I think Wren's list to St. Nick can easily be completed after looking at it!
Reading the Magazine, I discovered Minted.  Minted is a website that sells paper goods, photocards, etc.  The designs are submitted in competitions from designers all over the world, the winners then have their product sold on minted's website.  LOVE IT!  They are doing a competition now for Save the Date cards and I plan to enter numerous cards.  So far I have done one, and here it is!  Please like it on their website, I will continue to post my entries so that you can vote when it is time!
also, our little one started pulling up on Monday, bad thing is, she does not know how to get down.  I am sure this will result in many injuries!

I started a facebook page, please like me, here!
I think that is it.....for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment