Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I've fallen

Have you ever walked into a store and had to have everything?!?!?!?!?!  Well, now you have, well at least I have, well not really.  I didn't "walk" in but I "clicked" in and I am dying here!  Furbish Studio of Raleigh, NC just had their grand opening, and thanks to Honey & Fitz attending the opening, I am able to share it with you.
Jaime Meares has totally outdone herself, this store is AMAZING.  It reminds of Kelly Wearstler mixed with Betsey Johnson, two of my faves.  GAH I have to have something from this store!

How brilliant is this pink door on this plain old building, marvelous!
and we enter......
 

I have been wanting a grey sofa forever and this just solidify's that!


 A closer look at the SAWEET wing back and amazing wallpaper!





 and for my favorite peice, drumroll please.............
 oh that settee, oh that fabric, oh those pillows, in love:)


No comments:

Post a Comment