Monday, October 24, 2011

Happy Pinning.

I am a trader, YUP, I said it.  I have been spending more time on Pinterest than my Blog, I AM GUILTY.  So at least I can share my guilty pleasure with you on my blog:)  That makes it okay, right?!?!?!

We held our wedding, two years ago (my has time flown), in the small county of Indiana that we both grew up in and because of this our venue selection was very slim.  We had the reception in a hotel in Santa Claus, Indiana and it was not the prettiest location.  Pretty plain.....  It needed some LOVE.  As you know, I am an Interior Designer, so I pulled some strings to get some wallpaper to "temporarily" hang in the venue.  Lucky for me I was tight with the Designer's Guild sales rep, best product EVER!  So she donated some magenta and gold flocked damask wallpaper, GASP!

You can see it here in these wedding photos.




Anywho....  I saved it and I have been looking for something to do with it.  I found these photos and LOVE this idea:)




No comments:

Post a Comment