Thursday, March 22, 2012

post 27 of 30: big day

well the big day is almost here.  the day my baby turns one!  i can not believe that it is almost here.  the past year has been the most amazing year of my life.  days filled with her little giggle make life worth living.  she has brought on so many emotions over the past year.  bust mostly she has made me the happiest mommy in the world.  i look forward to her smiling face every morning and her peaceful little face every evening when she sleeps.  this little girl is everything to me.  i know she will never know how much i love her and will never truly understand until she has a child of her own.  she has taught me so many things over the past year, but mostly she has taught me to love everyone and everything unconditionally, and not take anything forgranted. 
saturday we are celebrating her birthday with a big bash.  i am freaking out because i opted to take on the cake making/decorating myself and i am not sure what i have gotten myself into!  tomorrow is going to be filled with baking, decorating and preparation.  wish me luck!  i am so excited for the party that i have not had a lot of time to think about my little baby turning one.  i will not be surprised if i cry when monday (her actual birthday) rolls around.  mostly they would be tears of joy.  tears of how much she has grown and how happy she has made me and her father.  i would not trade any second with her for anything, not even the stinkiest diapers or the latest nights.  she has showed me what being a mom is all about, unconditional love, and i would not change it for the world.  before her i was a crafty interior designer and now i know i am still that, but i am totally content with just being "mommy".  i now know that is truly who i am and what i am here to do.  i cant wait for years of fun and years of birthdays to celebrate with her!  Happy Birthday Sweet!

heres what we've got planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment