Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Meet Celerie Kemble.

Celerie Kemble of Kemble Designs has a truly impeccable eye for taking traditional elemts and tweaking them to create spaces that are modern and eclectic with just a touch of humor.  Her spaces are elegant yet livable and I think I could get comfy in any of these spaces!

I am in love with these yellow walls, but that mirror reflecting that blue wall is brilliant, I LOVE IT!
I love the antique look of the lamps with the huge black drum shade and where oh where did she find that incredible sofa with the gorgeous fabric and such elegant curves!
Hello awesome light fixture, gorgeous desk and stool, awww struck!
What a wonderful cabinet to display beautiful china or your cheerished belongings.
I feel like naughty things will happen on this staircase.
I absolutely adore the colors in this room!  That wallpaper is magnificent.
Cutest chandelier and chairs EVER EVER!!!
This room screams party time!  What a beautifully put together space and I am so curious about the sequence looking wall decor, RARR!
Great spaces Celerie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment