Monday, April 26, 2010

Office Facelift.

After 4 years of the same dull office day after day, I think it is finally time to MAKE A CHANGE.  When we moved into this office building in February of 2007 we were all given the oppurtunity to pick which office we wanted and what paint color we would like.  I am still SUPER happy with my paint color selection, gravel by Porter but I never did very much with the space past that point, so now it is time!  I decided to find some photos for inspiration!

I think this is SO COOL for an inspiration wall!

This picture is from Interior Design magazine, what a cool offce to work in everyday:)

This reminds me of my gray office with white furniture only cooler....

LOVE the yellow inspiration board.


pops of orange

How awesome is this desk?

Again with the yellow!
I LOVE white and this office is the coolest!

WOW what an amazing way to make use of a large wall.

love the chandelier wall decal!

I have white shelves like this in my office, maybe I need to brighten them up with some color!
photo courtesy of bright.bazaar

hmmm I think that I have an idea for this:)

Now that I have some inspiration to liven up my office and have a killer place to post inspirational photos, I think I need some new art in my life because the current peice is just not cutting it!  I found these peices on etsy!



photo courtesy of made by girl

I went ahead and took before pictures of my office and I will keep you posted on the work in progress and when it is all done, I will post Before and After photos of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment