Tuesday, January 26, 2010

to all those ETSY lovers

I am constantly running into Etsy sellers and buyers and those few who have never heard of Etsy at all. For those of you who know all about Etsy you know what those few are missing out on! I URGE you ALL to check it out! http://www.etsy.com/ Etsy is a website for crafty people (like me) to post and sell their creations! You will find handmade and vintage items on this site like no other. These are not things you will see in stores and these people are AMAZING at what they do! You are going to fall in love with this website. It is truly the perfect place to find one of a kind gifts. While you are there PLEASE check out my etsy site and show some love:) I have included photos of one of the items for sale on my shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment