Tuesday, November 15, 2011

On a budget.

This weekend I made a trip to JoAnn's and bought fabric for our bedroom, can not wait to show you what I have been working on, but not until the whole room is done!  Now, we need nightstands.  I am not sure which one to go with and I need your help!  Remember BUDGET is key!  I need to do the entire room for under $100.00 and I have spent about $20.00 on fabric so far, so $80.00 left!

Option # 1
These come unfinished and are not much to look at. I would paint them and probably use baskets on the bottom shelf for storage.
2 Nighstands $29.98 + Paint $10.00 + Baskets $10.00 = $49.98

Option#2
Come finished and they are A LOT prettier.
They cost $39.99 each.  I would just want to change out the knob.  Possibly to something like this......

2 nighstands $79.98 + 2 Knobs $12.00 = $91.98
Which leaves me over budget, and I still need some spray paint (for a mirror), window treatments, and 2 lamps (which I am planning a DIY project for).
Oh boy, what to do?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment