Monday, May 10, 2010

New Day New Way

Met a great pair of ladies last week, well in the virtual world.  Shannon of Constant State of Grace contacted me about my Ikat Invitations on my etsy store.  She told me that they were doing a post on all things Ikat and asked if she could post my invitations, my answer, OF COURSE!
This led me to check out their blog and I loved seeing the difference of opinion between Shannon and her friend Erin, who are the fab duo between Constant State of Grace.  After checking it out I decided I wanted to do something for them and thought maybe they would be interested in a little blog love.  So I offered to make them a new header, their answer, OF COURSE!  Off to work I went making a blog header that would reflect both of their personalities and add a little spice to their blog.  DONE.

Before.

After.

Enjoy ladies, it was a pleasure working with you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment