Monday, February 8, 2010

Baby on the Brain

So my husband and I have been talking about a baby A LOT!
I think we are soon to be ready to start the journey:)
AAHHHHHHHH! This is such an exciting stage of our lives!
We have been working really hard on the house to get things ready for our future as husband and wife. We already have the materials to remodel our guest bedroom.
We have this beautiful loop wool carpet that is ivory and butter yellow and we have ivory paint for the trim and butter yellow paint for the walls.
Now that we are talking about a baby, this room will have to be the nursery.
Since we already have the materials, I have been checking out some ideas for
yellow nursery's!
I of course will want to add more color, but the sex of the baby will determine that!
Here are some ideas I have came across for a Girl Nursery!
(I definitely want to add a chandelier and I LOVE the bright pink accents)


(I love the robins egg blue with the yellow, this is what the guest room accent is now)








(A lovely choice of chandelier:) And my favorite girls room photo)







and Boy....................

(The red is such a great accent and SCREAMS boy!)

(The ceiling would be an AWESOME place for us to pull in our accent color!)






No comments:

Post a Comment