Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Simply Irresistible

Well after talking about it for what seems like FOREVER I am finally posting the photos of the Sweet 16 party that we did!  By we, I mean Gretchen and I, owners of Simply Irresistible event + design.  Later I will attach the custom invitations I created for the event.  This Sweet 16 was SO MUCH FUN, I hope that we get to do another one VERY SOON!

Hailey's Club H 16
the guests stepped onto a purple carpet and faced the paparazzi
The Sweet 16 theme was "branches" and Hailey requested the colors; purple, silver and black. The theme went all the way from the invitations to table centerpeices and even ICE SCULPTURES!
Kiddie Cocktails were served!
I think it's safe to say that they had a little bit of fun:)
Photos courtesy of KT Moon at Fidamo USA



No comments:

Post a Comment